Coby’s persuasive writing on why you should get pet

Hello everybody today I’m going to show you my persuasive writing on why you should get a pet!

What if you could always be happy? Because you can cuddle with a ball of fur all day! That’s why I think all families should own a pet!. You can be more responsible and always be happy and have company all the time.

It is clear that everybody should own a pet because you will be much more responsible. When you own a pet it shows you how to take care of yourself, pets, plants, and siblings. As an example, I take care of myself such as making sure I don’t get hurt and keeping myself clean. By owning a pet I will learn to be responsible and do all of this for my pet and myself. I have two guinea pigs at my house and I have to fill up their water, scoop the poop,give them food and fill up their hay and that makes me more responsible. It is clear that every person should own a pet because it can show your siblings or other people how to become more responsible.

Everyone knows that everybody should own a pet because you will have a friend. As an example, When I am sad I go to my guinea pigs and pet them and I feel all better. We can see that everybody should own a pet because you will have company!

Finally, I think everybody should own a pet because you will always be happy! For example: If you’re sad and you had a bad day at school your pet can cheer you up. It could cheer others up and make them happy ! I have this experience when I am sad. Then I just play with my guinea pigs and it makes me happy!  Also, if you’re having the worst day in the world just snuggle with your snuggly soft pet the whole day! So, in my opinion, everyone should own a pet because you will always be happy!!!

In conclusion, I strongly believe that everybody should own a pet because you will become more responsible. You will have a friend for life and you will always be Happy !!!!

So stop what you’re doing and go buy a  pretty pet NOW!

Published inUncategorized

Be First to Comment