Shattered dimensions (super weird story) by Coby

Shattered dimensions (super weird story)

Chapter 1 The intro

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were in a place full of mirrors?

(picture that in your head) Fwoosh! “My name is Bink the bee. I am on a journey to save the dimensions from Meany the Zucchini”said Bink. “Meany the Zucchini is the bad guy who is going to shattered the dimensions “said Bink. “To stop Meany I have to find a sidekick” said Bink. “Let’s go find a sidekick on glass planet” said Bink.

Chapter 2 glass planet

Zoom! “Here we are, glass planet the planet made out of glass” said Bink. Bink the bee arrived at glass planet searching for a sidekick, but will Bink find one?“Hey, is there anyone here?” shouted Bink the bee. Bam! Bam! “I will get you!” said a bad guy! Then, this ferret came in and beat the bad guy. Bink asked Pop the ferret if he could be his sidekick and Pop the Ferret said yes. Pop the Ferret and Bink the Bee went on their ship and went to Meany’s castle.

Chapter 3 The final fight

“Ugh! how are those two still alive, I will get them! ”said Meany angrily. Two hours later. “Ha ha ha you can’t beat me!” said Meany the Zucchini. Meany the Zucchini made spikes and Pop and Bink jumped and dodged them, but there were too many spikes! “Bink what do we do, we can’t get close to him? ”Pop said “Pop! Hold on to me and I can fly you above Meany!” said Bink. Bink dropped Pop on Meany, and Pop hit Meany with his long tail, Meany the Zucchini went flying. “Yay! We saved the dimensions!” said Pop and Bink, but did they?

Published inUncategorized

Be First to Comment