Cop tristin prewviux 2

Chapter 2 The lockdown

It is such a nice day because it is a sunny day siad cop tristin.

Breaking news a new villain is in town and the new villain is heading to stuffy school!.Gotta move ok I made it to the school but where is the new bad guy ,over here cop tristin i heard you captured bebe sheep but your not caching me I am kit and i will destroy you dash doge no well then will get a way siad kit zoom. Lockdown stuffy stays inside your classrooms. Dash uh oh I gotta cach kit wait kit is going to the basement zoom .Wait where am I 

Crash oh there is kit good he’s not looking bam what is a frying pan doing in the basement of stuffy school dash bam you are trapped cop tristin I shut the gate!. Wham doge grab toss. So cop tristin why do you want to capture me because, pull ha ha ha I broke the controller so the ceiling is falling bye cop tristin. Lift grab lift lift help the floor is falling . Lift whait cop tristin is lifting up the ceiling It’s because i have super strength lift grab lift .Yay the floor is back up stuffys get out of the school because the floor might start falling again. Uh oh the ceiling is falling again boom.Yes cop tristin is gone ha ha ha dash zoom not so fast kit kabam roll roll roll uh oh. I have to save the stuffys. no the car is going to fall off the bridge.Lift grab lift you guys okay yes thank you cop tristin. No dash dash kit is getting away”Hey cop tristin I bet you can’t catch me”.I can catch you kit zow.”crash help help someone stole your money”who did”it was this bear”where did you go Kit .Overhere coptristin ha ha ha Pow.Ouch said kit whait where is cop tristin .Here is the money stuffys ,”thank you for saving are money”your welcome,crash.”Ha ha ha cop tristin you can’t beat me zoom dash”uh oh Kits heading for the bridge”.Zoom kaboom no!, the car is falling off the bridge,zoom grab pull tug pull tug pull “yay Cop tristin saved us”,. Oof “ ha ha ha cop tristin we are falling into the ocean”ka pow”swish” doge .Stop kit !” pow whack zoom .Cop tristin you must die whack pow kick” you know,we are going to hit the water “ POW! Grab ,. Ha ha ha Cop tristin I just grabbed onto a stone before you hit the water but I am going to climb back up to the bridge now. Have a fun time Cop tristin!!!. “Splash splish uh oh I have to climb back up to the bridge ok let’s do this! Cop Tristin grabbed onto some rocks and climbed back up to the bridge. Finally i made it but where is Kit crash!. Kaboom oh kit is at the water factory dash Time to save the day !

Zoom here i come kit  dash leap stuffy cops  follow Kit and try to capture him “ got it “ cop tristin we are going to follow him in are cop cars “ ok go now zoom dash leap grab pull dash leap . Ok i got to find a way in now , what about the water gug ?. Yeah i think i should go in the water gug ok here we go leap!. Glug glug i have to swim to the bottom of the  water gug

! splash grab tug  oh great! Ka sploosh drop boom! “ who was that “ wham! 

Pow!  Cop Tristin I thought you drowned “ nope I did not swish hiya block POW  

“ You can’t beat me cop tristin ! KICK “Breaking news kit is battling cop Tristin who will win”! ?. “Pow kick boot  hiya pow dash okay i have to shut down the water system now ha ha ha now there will be no water in the world ha ha ha !. Grunt uh where is kit I got to stop him right now! Dash zoom hold tight KIT! Your plans end now , “ You think so grab tug tug wack ka pow pow grab “ you think you can beat me now ! Cop Tristin meanwhile when cop tristin battles kit the water supply runs out !

“No said cop tristin you will not win kit “pow” you think so said kit unhappy !” POW kapow tug tug grunt now  let’s get the water back up tug tug yes it’s back up said cop tristin happily” so right now the water is back up and kit got defeated so cop tristin saved the day as always.

Published inUncategorized

Be First to Comment